Hello everyone:
I am writing because I was wondering if by any chance someone could please
assist me in using the sound forge program.
Ok I did managed to installed it with no problem, and I am able to record my
voice  by using my microphone. and what I am trying to do is to record a
radio show from the internet by using this sound forge program.
I am wondering if are there some changes that I need to do or to configure
the program in order for me to complete this task?
also I am wondering if are there any scripts for the sound forge program 6?
Thanking everyone very much in advance for the help
Juan Sosa
EMAIL & MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DON'T TYPE, SKYPE!!!!