From: "David R. Sky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:31 AM
Subject: Nero 5.5 CD-burning problem

> Hi listers
>
> With sighted help, I learned how to use Nero 5.5 to burn mp3 files to a
CD. I split thirty five tracks into three folders and tried to make three
CD's from these. At 4x speed, only 4 tracks were burned. Then, running my CD
burner at 1x speed, the first eleven tracks are burned (and played) great,
but each time the twelvth and last track is played, it's  okay for a few
seconds, then it gets comically crazy, like a space-age merry-go-round. And
the CD player stays stuck on that track until I physically stop it or switch
to another CD in my player.

> There was an error message from nero at the end of each burn session, and
I saved the burn log from the last session. It's 8 pages long and I have no
idea what it means. I can forward a copy to the list if it would help in
solving this problem.