Hi, it would appear they have not updated the entry screen on the demo.  It
is a print screen initially.  When it comes up, there are three choices:
register, purchase and demo if I remember right.  I managed the demo by
routing the mouse to the cursor once the program opened and using the shift
control numpad arrows to move by pixels, I moved roughly 3 down and 5 to the
right.  I then clicked.  If nothing happened after a few seconds, I moved
either down or to the right a step further.  When you hit the magic spot, it
says something like "desktop" then "replay radio then "manage shows" or
something similar.  From then on it is quite accessible.  I wrote and
complained that for such a usable program, they had an unusable initial
screen.  They said they like the suggestions and would make the fix.  Truth
is, after you register which is easiest with a set of eyes around, the
problematic screen disappears never to return which is why I didn't check to
see what changes have actually been made in the intro screen.  Once
registered, it is quite usable.  Anyway, that is how I managed to get the
demo started after getting visual assistance once so I know what I was
dealing with.  After that, it has worked well for me and I have been quite
pleased.
Ron