Hi Kevin

I tried in vain to find the help tool you reffered to in a previous post, so
was unable to change I think you called it dma. I've been using Window Eyes
4.5 demo, and have been exploring the screen lots with the numeric keypad as
well as regular keystrokes. *chuckle* I have no idea (yet) what you're
talking about below, I haven't seen any of these things. I guess I'm gonna
have to get my neighbor to help me with Nero again.

Thanks very much for your pointers, I will post to this list when I have a
progress report to make.

David