Hi,

I would respectfully disagree with this. The Book Port was designed specifically for people who are blind. It will play contracted grade 2 files and the transfer software is much more designed to work well giving one audio feedback as transfers are happening. Both devices use the same basic hardware with some differences in the keypad and the user interface.

Again, I put my vote in for the Book Port. The current public beta will even allow one to speed-up audio files compressing them without changing the pitch. It will play Audible files as well.

Robert Carter