Hi, Frank, what you can do, is before stopping winamp, press control j
which is the jump to time dialog, and read with your mouse keys, and if
it says something like elapsed time 30:00, then the next time you start
winamp, it will start at the beginning, and you type control j, then
type 30:00, note the colon between the numbers, and press enter, and
you should be where you left off in the book.  
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:30:02 -0400, frank  DeWeese wrote:

>I was reading a book using Winap.  I inadvertently stopped.  When I began listening 
>to the book, it went back to the beginning.  Therefore, how do you advance to another 
>section of a book using Winap?  I hope this makes sense to some one.
>Frank 
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Marty

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to