It only charges if you can buy the songs.  Now, how you buy and burn
them still have me stumped.  But, we are working on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terra Syslo
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 10:18 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: napster question

Does napster charge you per song that you download to your hard drive?
I thought it said you had unlimited downloads to your hard drive, but
when I was looking through a list of songs there were prices listed.
personal and MSN Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] AOL Instant Messenger:
Drizzlecat! Yahoo messenger: tlsyslo