Hello List!

Has anyone tried Easy Media Creator 7 and, if so, how is it?  I installed it
previously, but never could get it to show up with my screen reader because of some
focus problem.  It is supposed to be like version six, but something seems to be
changed in the display or colors or something, as I had no success with it.  If anyone
has successfully used it, I'd like to know how.

Also, with Easy CD/DVD Creator 6 Platinum, I seem to have considerable trouble with
direct copy.  It doesn't seem to want to work.  I do, however, get it to work (the
burn feature shows up) every now and then, but it is "hit and miss."  What am I doing
wrong?  To get around this, I use Recordnow DX (from my Sony Dru 510 burner disc).
With that program, I can burn a direct copy or anything with no trouble.  I am using
Direct CD from Roxio and thus have no conflict with the other packet systems.

Well, thanks again for your help.

James RobinsonMtm, b