Would saving the tracks as WAV's to the hard drive first fix the problem?
Perhaps you could convert one track at time from WAV to MP3?

AB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sharon Hamm
Sent: Sunday, 8 August 2004 5:17 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: cdex and scratches

Hello. I'm trying to rip my cd's to mp3's on my hard drive. Sometimes it
will have a little scratch sound at the beginning of a song on the cd. I
don't know how to get it out of there. Is there something I need to change
in cdex? I suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sharon

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System. http://www.nod32.com