Hi folks.  I am seeking help from any of you who possesses either a paypal account or
any internet credit card account that will allow a transfer of funds.  I am trying to
purchase winamp 5.04 pro.  Unfortunately, when I click the order link, i get an error
message saying that the product is not sold in my area and that I'll have to contact a
local vendor for what I want to purchase, which is actually very wierd indeed.
Anyway, what I need is someone with a paypal account or a credit card account to help
me purchase the product in question, and then I will transfer the cost via my wife's
paypal account back to my benefactor, as it were.  Any help in this matter will be
greatly appreciated.  So as not to clutter the list, whoever agrees to carry out the
transaction on my behalf should contact me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with all the
details so a smooth transfer can proceed.   Thanks for your help in this matter.
Cheers