From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: Music Match

> Hi all.  I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I heard that
a program called Music Match can also rip CD's.  I believe it's the free
version.  I enjoy using CDex, but I was wondering if Music Match is as good,
or as accessible as CDex?  I'll probably stick with using CDex, but I was
just wondering about Music Match.  If this has been discussed before, excuse
the repetition.