Hi
Does anyone know of a current CD/DVD copying program which will copy at least 2 copies at once from the same image? I used Record Now Max DX 4.6 for years as it did this and much more, but having installed 2 new LG Dual Layer DVD Burners I find that Record Now doesn't recognise them. I've reinstalled and added the new PX engine to no avail.

It looks like a new program might be required but it must be accessible. Any ideas? (I upgraded a while back to Record Now 6 but it was pretty inaccessible and had less features.)

Gordon McFarlane