How do you copy CD's with nero? I thought that you would put the original CD in
the drive, select Audio CD with Nero, at the beginning. Go to the record menu,
then go to copy, but then when I do that, it says that the drive is empty, and
the CD that I actually want to copy is in there, unless of course Nero wants it
to think that the drive that's reading from is the top drive, and that drive
doesn't work. I don't know.
Can someone help? Cuz extracting CD's on the computer and copying them that way
is a pain.
Gina