I tried to get Nero 6.3.1 or .2 something from an earlier given URL  but it talked
about beta which was okay, but offered my a place to log in.  That was okay.  I didn't
have an account though so I could not log in.  That wasn't okay.  When I got to the
download place, it first offered,  Email,  Password,  and since I didn't have one, no
go.  Where can I get the full version of Nero.  I have Windows 98 SE with 512 Mb ram.
Present spped on a home built machine is Unknown, but not the fastest by today's
standards.  Processor is Pentium 4 at 1.6 ghq.  Private email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
thanks list.
 To join my Help list send a blank email to   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  To join the sister
list for Help and chat  send a blank email to   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or to join my
positive thinking list  send a blank email to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and in all cases
follow the simple prompts.  To email us email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]