From: "David R. Sky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 5:56 PM
Subject: Online Yamaha text manual library

> For those who are interested, the Canadian Yamaha rep Omar Ales
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> forwarded me some information about Yamaha's new online
text manual library. Information below.

> David
>
> You can access the Yamaha Text Manual Library at the following URL:
>
> http://www.yamaha.co.jp/manual/english/text/index.html
>
> The linkage setting is made at the top of the Manual Library.  I believe
every visually impaired person who visits the normal Manual Library can
easily find the link.  Please check it at the following URL:

> http://www2.yamaha.co.jp/manual/english/index.html
>
> The available languages are two, English and Japanese, currently.  We will
increase the available languages to the same number as the ones with the
normal Library.  Until then, we respond to each request, one by one, made
for the languages other than English and Japanese.