Kurt, I'D be very surprised, if you could get an MP2 playing machine.
There are multi codec devices which can read MP3PRO, OGG VORBIS and
even AAC, but MP2 is only available on pro equipment like the Marantz
PMD670. If you want to play MP2 files on a portable, it may be best to
convert them to MP3, with Lame for instance.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>