I'm having a problem with the yahoo sports college broadcast.
I'm using jfw 5.1 and windows xpsp2.
I am able to hear the streams, but the volume is about half way to its maximum.  This
is not good.  I've tried to change everything I can think of, but nothing has worked.
I've ran the media helper, I've turned my pop-up blocking software off, I've made sure
that all of my player volumes are up all the way, and there is no change.
My wife is sighted and she can click the volume button within the yahoo player, and
then slide it up, but jaws does not allow us the accessibility to do that.  I spent a
lot of time on this yesterday and I'm at my wits end.  If someone has any sugesstions,
I'd love to hear them.
This same package worked great for me last year, so I know it will work, it's just a
matter of figuring it out.

Thank you very much in advance.

Gordon Mote