*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 6/09/2004 at 11:47 PM Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To listen to the latest Sound Prints, brought to you each week by the
Kentucky Council of the Blind, please click on the following link to
visit
my home page.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mbmccarty

Once there, look for the "Listen to Sound Prints" link and click on it.
You will get a dialog box where, by pressing the tab key, you can
choose
either to "Open" the file, which will immediately play the program
after
the download is complete, or to "Save" the file to a place on your
computer for later listening. You will need an MP3 compatible player
such
as Winamp to listen to Sound Prints.

If you choose the "Save" option, you will get another box asking you to
give the file a name, the default is soundprints.mp3, and a location in
which to save the file, the default is to save the file to the desktop.

Simply tab through the options, make any changes you wish, then tab to
the
"Save" button to confirm your settings, and download the file. If you
have
any problems, email me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll
assist
you in getting what you need.

Sound Prints is a weekly radio program heard in Louisville, Kentucky
over
Clear Channel's WKJK AM 1080. The program features Carla Ruschival and
Michael McCarty as the hosts, and discusses the issues of people who
are
blind, or visually impaired in Kentucky, and throughout the nation.

For more information on Sound Prints, or if you have an idea for a
future
program, please email the Kentucky Council of the Blind at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or call us at 502 895-4598.

Michael McCarty

Kentucky Council of the Blind

Visit my home page for Sound Prints, and a variety of streaming audio
and
video!
http://home.earthlink.net/~mbmccarty
*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********