*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 8/09/2004 at 12:42 AM Dave Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Coming up on Main Menu tonight:

We take a look at Winamp version 5.  We begin by exploring the winamp
preferences and how to get more from this popular media player.

Raul is back with another accessible game review.  This week Raul
demonstrates Super Liam.

Main menu is first heard on Wednesday a 1UTC that's Tuesday evenings
during
the US summer at 9PM Eastern 6PM Pacific and is then replayed every 2
hours
for a 24 hour period.

don't forget if you would like to submit a review for main menu to
please
read the guidelines found from the ACB Radio web site.

Many thanks,
--
ACB Radio
http://www.acbradio.org