Ok, I was just reading through a thread and read 3 "me too" messages
in a row.  As a reminder, a "me too" message is any message where you
write something like "me too" or "same here" or "ditto" or anything of
that nature.  These messages are off topic and inappropriate.  Please
do not post "me too" type messages to this list.  I will begin
moderating members who persist in doing this.

Also, "thank you" type messages and other messages directed to a
specific individual should not be sent to the list.  This especially
applies to messages which are requesting that a file or information be
sent.  If someone offers to send a file or information upon request,
PLEASE! PLEASE! write to that person privately to request the file or
information.  We don't all need to see your request.

Thank you for remembering these small courtesies.

Jeff
List Owner