hi. I use version 7 and am having no problems with it so far.

Shane
At 01:06 PM 9/14/2004, you wrote:
Hi Jim,

I use ez cd extractor. I purchased it several versions ago, and now I use version 6. whatever. Like many other programs, newest is not the most accessible. Any version up thru 6 is good. I've not attempted using version 7 because I've read that it, like, say ez cd creator 7, seems to have changed to the point where its no longer accessible. If you should decide to purchase this program and need help with it, let me know. I've, like I said, used it for years now and I like it better than cdex or any other of its competitors. Hope this helps. good luck!

Rusty
> At 10:27 AM 9/14/2004, Jim Noseworthy spake thusly:-
Hi Folks:

Does anyone have any experience with the Easy CD-DA
Extractor software, especially with regards to accessibility?

Thanks gang.

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com

Check out B S C Games' new exciting game, Pipe 2, Blast Chamber. Read all about it, download a free demo or just plain order it at
http://www.bscgames.com/pipe2.asp