I've been windows xp sp2 and we sp4 for a couple of weeks, now, and I've never had a problem with nero. Maybe you should download their latest release, install it over the top of what you got, and see if that doesn't fix the problem. Hope this helps.

Rusty
> At 08:27 AM 9/23/2004, Mari Dole spake thusly:-
Hello,

I have recently installed the service pack of Windows XP and I am now
told that the new version of Windows is incompatible with Nero 6.0. Have
any of you had this problem? If so, what can be done? Thank you for any
help.

Mari Dole

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com