Hi
I can't even get mine to work, I think if people would uninstall it then reinstall it it might work better. Dave Hutchins
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 2:48 PM
Subject: real player question

Hi all, I'm having a problem with real player, I subscribed to a service on www.nascar.com, and when I was on vacation, it worked perfect, on an aol dial up connection, now I'm at home on my Comcast cable connection and every time I try to load that content, it comes up and says "warning security" and there's a close button there and the URL, that's it. I believe this might be a firewall issue causing this, but has anyone seen this? Any ideas on what might fix it? I'm sure it would happen with other things as well but I don't use real player much, just when I absolutely have to. If anyone's seen this, or can offer suggestions I'd appreciate it, I'd like to get it working if I can't I'll have to cancel it, it's costing me money. Thanks,