Hi all,

I have a Soni walkman or whatever you call them that uses hiMd disks these are high capacity minidisks. The supplied software SonicStage (v2.02) that I use to transfer mp3s to the walkman is crashing so I am looking for an accessible program that will substitute for sonicStage.

Any one know of any? I have read that realOne can do this using a plugin and so can windows media player but at least with series 9 things did not work out.
pranav