Hi list, I need a good samaritan. I have just bought a creative mp3 player, but so far, have failed to transfer any files in to it. I have put in the software, and my computer recognises it. the copy files instructions are written for a sighted person, and are mouse oriented using drag and drop. I tried first to do the transfer through the clipboard, and it didn't work. i received an error message, saying the the player couldn't find the specified file, although it named the file concerned. it asked that i checked the path and name of the file. I then tried to use the drag and drop method, which can be done with wineyes, which is my screen reader. i got the same result. i then made a drag and drop transfer between two of my other drives, just to make sure that i had the method correct. i did four transfers, and they worked perfectly. If anyone out there is familiar with this particular player, i would be glad of his help. another thing. when the player is removed from the u s b port, one is instructed not to put it back in to the case holding the battery with the player switched on. unfortunately, while it is plugged in to the computer, there seems to be no way of turning it off, either by closing the drive which it has now become, or by pressing the off button on the player. so, i need to no whether just unplugging it, in fact puts it in to the off mode. Brian.