This question may seem a bit confusing in how I am asking. Does the software
one uses have any affect on the burning of a CD and are there burners that
burn better than others. I come from an analogue background where everything
is a part of the result, source, type of recorder, setting levels, and so
on. If I find a burning software program I like, will it matter which one,
and will the end result then be dependent on my burner, and are their higher
quality burners.  thank you