Hello list:  I posted a couple of days ago, concerning "Total Recorder.:""
Just to quickly refresh everyone..what I'm trying to do is record things
from the internet..or anything else that uses the soundcard..except for the
microphone..at least for now.  I guess what I'm wondering is..is it possible
that I have the wrong things checked?  Whenever I try to record
something..such as WSMonline, it will record my microphone; this isn't what
I want!  I've checked..and unchecked various things..to no avail; it did
work at first.  But the problem occured when I tried recording..using the
scheduler in "Total Recorder.:"  Could someone tell me exactly what is
supposed to be checked..and unchecked?  It's possible that..since my version
of Jaws as some trouble in telling me..I could have "Stereo mix"
unchecked..when it should be checked!  I'm using '"Windows Me, and Jaws
3.7u.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tom Kaufman