To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 6:34 PM
Subject: accessible software to mix on pc

Hi all!
I love electronic music and one of my dreams would be to go behind the 1 and 2s and to histerize a dancefloor.
Well, it has never happenand I doubt it will one day. nonetheless, no that softwares are available I was wondering if there was any software allowing me to be a virtual dj that was accessible with jfw.
does any one know?
I heard that dj traktor is very sighted-user friendly because it has alot of keyboard shortcuts. It could be blind-friendly too but I have never been able to have jfw working in it. Same for something like mixvibes.
Is anyone aware of potential scripts?

thanks alot for your kind answers :))

AYMERIC

PS : If you mention a software, could you be kind enough to give the URL of the place from which it can be downloaded?