I like the premier programming's cd creator, however, I noticed a wee bit of a bug,
and am not sure if it's a problem with it grabbing too much memory rouces or what,
but, I notice when it tells one how far along it is every 10 percent, the speech takes
a while to stutter out the percentage, for about 10 seconds or there-abouts.

On 10/23/2004 at 2:08 Gary Wood wrote:

Hi Mary.  Premier Assistive Technologies is supposed to make accessible
software for the blind.  Check out their CD Creator.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: Best software to burn a cd

> Interestingly, I never could ever get nero to work and can't put it on
> this computer because the IBM Record Now very emphatically says in the
> read me that the program conflicts with nero and if we had nero on our
> computer to take it off.
> Wouldn't it be nice if someone made a very simple to use recording studeo
> cd ripper cd burner totally accessable?
> Ok I'll go back to sleep and dream.
>
> Mary Ellen Earls
> Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.

To find out about some great cajun food and candies, and maybe even start a home based
business, check out http://www.cajuncountrycandies.com/W1265
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM address: joyctilton
leave me voice messages on laser box 206-309-1875
check out my journal at http://joyctilton.livejournal.com
                Save a life!  Donate blood at your local Red Cross center today,
please!