Andrea!  CD Architect is a sophisticated music CD production software
package.  It does not write data to CDs except as music.  For more
information go to
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/showproduct.asp?PID=780 or
read on.

Professional Red Book Audio CD Mastering
Produce professional audio CDs to Red Book specification with CD ArchitectT
5.0 software.
This popular application is back and more powerful than ever as a new
stand-alone
version! Perform full PQ code editing, trim events from full-length media
and add
as new tracks, import regions from Sound Forge software as tracks, master
audio by applying over 20 real-time DirectX effects to events and the master
output, and perform disc-at-once CD burning.
CD Architect software provides the most precise audio CD mastering and
burning tools
available. Arrange your CD Architect project using simple drag-and-drop
operations.
Produce complex crossfades and DJ-style megamixes. Generate multiple takes
of a song
to use in your project before burning. Create live-style CDs with audio in
the time
between tracks, apply volume envelopes and event ASR envelopes - even create
hidden
tracks. CD Architect software supports a long list of drives, including many
FireWire
and USB devices.

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: $345.00, www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 4.5: $700, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $350,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com