To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: CDDB problem

Hi, this is Steve. This is inconsistent. when I use CDEX, Usually when I rip a CD to my hard drive, the CD information is available, other times it's not. On some of the CDs that I can't retrieve the information from, if I open CD Creator/roxio, the information is available. If I make a .cif of that CD, then insert the copy in the drive, open CDEX, the information is available. That's too many steps to get the information to CDEX. I checked my settings and CDDB under CDEX is working.
Now, after that confusing explanation, what can I do? thank you