Richard!  Some audio production applications such as Sound Forge have a
limited capability to separate vocals from instrumentals in music.  The
process depends heavily on how the music was produced.  Sometimes it works
pretty well and sometimes it doesn't work at all.  For success the recording
has to be stereo and the vocals have to be centered.  The two channels of
the stereo pair are played back out of phase thereby canceling out
everything that is common to both channels, hopefully in your case this
would be the vocals.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: $345.00, www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 4.5: $700, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $350,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com