Can CDEx split tracks?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: Need software

Gary,

A few listers have already mentioned CDEX but, in my opinion, this is the
only software you'll need to achieve all of your requirements:

*  it's free
*  it's easy to use and fully accessible
*  it will retrieve artist, CD title, track titles, track number, year &
genre
*  you can rip to MP3, WAV & a number of other formats
*  you can rip a whole CD into a single track or select a number of tracks
to be ripped into a single track
*  you can convert a folder or number of WAV files to MP3 and vice versa
*  you can record directly from your line in using CDEX

Why pay for software that will do less than this?

Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>