I tried this on winamp4the blind with no results. Perhaps someone here can help me.
I have the latest winamp installed on my win xp system with jfw 5.10.
I had Real Alternative also, but when a real audio stream came up,
The thing hijacked my volume control, turning my waveout right off.
So, I uninstalled Real Alternative. My problem is that I can't play any real audio content.
The Real Alternative player is called "media player classic", I think.
I can't use the tara plug-in, so I'm told.
What can I do to get ra, rj, ram, etc files to play??