Hello all!
I have a brand new set of senhauser noise reduction wireless headphones which I absolutely can't for the life of me figure out.
1. when you buy them do the batteries come with them? I got this thing which looks like a cradel which you put the headphones on to charge and of course you have the charger plug. Ok now there came with it a head phone chord which has a usb connecter at one end and the head phone jack on the other. Do you plug the usb into the cradle and the jack into whatever you want to listen to?
Ok, if the answer is yes, how do you get any sound to go into the headphones?
I have not been able to get a sound from the headphones.
Alright, another question, will these work with a computer or does it have to be a television or hi fidelity stereo system only?
Sorry for all the questions but I simply don't know.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.