From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bobcat
Sent: October 31, 2004 6:55 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Playing Real Audio content

I have Real Player 8 on my system.  Do I need to uninstall it in order to
use Real Alternative?

I'm getting tired of Real Player trying to upgrade when I try to play some
real content.  If I cancel the dialog, I can't play the file.  I don't like
RP10 so I always cancel.

I've been reluctant to try Real Alternative.