i i use that version of wimmx and have no trouble with it and it hasn't changed in any way for the way i use it it is still jaws friendly for me anyhows.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristine Hickerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc-audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 12:07 PM
Subject: WinMx

Hi all,

Has anyone used the latest version of WinMx, 3.53?  I believe someone on
this list mentioned that it was not as accessable as previous versions.

I looked at their website and did not find that you can download previous
versions, so I was undecided whether to go ahead with the latest release or
not.

Any advice?

Kris Hickerson