Hi there!  I have the Adobe scripts now, and I'm just wondering how I can edit on the
fly using Adobe audition.  For example, I would like to edit out big gaps of silence
during a file.  Is there a hot key that allows me to edit on the fly.  In sound forge,
it's left bracket to select the beginning of the part I want to delete, and right
bracket to highlight the end, and then you press the delete key.  I'm wondering if
this function is available in adobe.
Sincerely:
Mike Mote
Affiliate Relations