Hi, I figured out some of them. I couldn't seem to
read the help files with anything other than the mouse
so I lost pacience with them and just doodled around.
f 3 takes you down an octave at a time, f4 goes up. F5
goes down  the list of instruments 1 by 1,
f6 goes up. F7 goes down the list of instruments every
eighth 1, f8 goes up by eights. F9 and 10 pan, don't
recall which is which, f 11 go up and down channels,
channel 10 has the drums. Not sure but I think f 1 and
2 set your voices up and down. Guess the edit box is
for setting volume but I didn't play with that. Wish I
had a txt of that help file.
A lot of words I don't know and it's easier to look
them up when I can select cut and paste.
Shawn Klein