hi, everyone. hope someone can help me. I bought an external cd burner ages ago, and it came with nero burning rom. Anyway, I thought I'd install nero on this computer, see what it's like. my setup is: windows xp home, sp1, jaws 5.10.350. I have nero version 5.5.5.1. is this the correct version to use with the setup I've described? is there an update I need to download? Plus, any help with using the program is greatly appreciated, I've used easy cd creator for about two years, but thought I'd at least try nero, see what it's like.
Thanks for any and all help. You can reply off list if you prefer.
Cheryl
---