Hello Greg and others,
Thank you for the recommendations.
I have looked at Target online, but not at the store.  We have one out here
though, so that would be a good place to look.
And I doubt I would have ever thought of Big Lots.  That would definitely be
a good place to look as well.
We have one of those out here.
My Philips has pretty good sound to it.  Though I think over the years the
quality has dwindled a bit.  I don't really know if that's even possible.
But if not, then something has happened, because I can tell a difference.
However, it's not awful sounding by any mean.
I really wish there was a way to get this one repaired.  But I know I'd have
to probably send it out of state, in order for that to happen, if I could
even find a place.
And I imagine getting it repaired would cost just as much as replacing it
would.
Thanks again for the ideas.
Terri