HI,
I have dozens of radio stations saved in my Playlist inMediaPlayer with X P.

However,  if I could save the url, then I would have a more stable radio
station base.  That of course is confusing as heck as
saving  stations in My Playlistl ets one at least use recognizable  station
names!

Is there a way of having both...meaning
the url and giving it a real recognizable station name?

Otherwise, it is hard to decipher the urls to figure out which is which by
name.