To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: xm radio online service

It was a receiver you could attach to your computer.I waited too long to
check it out. You can sometimes find one on EBay but I think you will only
find gougers there.
Doc Wright
http://wrightplaceinc.net
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?
then where does the learning start?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy and Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>