From: "Kathy and Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: xm radio online service

HI Doc,

I tried clicking on the number and channel but nothing happened.  Let's see.
I clicked on Artist name, then category, and then I think the song that was
playing.  I think that's right.  I had to do some fooling around.  Now I'm
afraid to turn the thing off!  I'll have to work to find it again.  I sure
would like it a lot better if it was designed in a more logical fashion.

Kathy

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.