I'm glad you found something to suit you.

You'll probably find out more about your unit if you visit http://www.aiwa.com

As far as I'm aware, AIWA electronics isn't sold in Australia any longer which
is a real pity! as they made some most interesting stuff.

The Panasonic RX-ED50 I've talked about in previous messages also has a Virtual
Surround feature so I'm not surprised that the AIWA has it.

I would imagine that your AIWA (like my Panasonic) would EQ presets too!