JAWS 3.7U. There's your problem, it relys heavily on Flash.
Thanks,
Nick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 4:07 PM
Subject: My Experience Wit XMonline So Far

Hello list: Well..I've gotta tell ya; I just signed up with XMOnline..and
from what I've seen so far, it's almost totally inaccessible! True: I do
have an older version of Jaws..3.7u..to be exact. However..if they expect
me to pay for this service..well..I'm sorry..but XM is going to have to do
better than this! I was able to access one of the music channels.
However..I had to rely on my version of Magic in order to do it as Jaws
would tell me nothing! If anybody has any ideas as dto what I need to do,
feel free to let me know; if you'd rather write me offlist, that'll be fine;
my email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Good day to all.
Tom Kaufman