From: "Frank Deweese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:47 PM
Subject: Writing and reading audio

I have a tape deck.  However, I would like to copy some books I receive from
the library for the blind and physically handicapped.  This might be
illegal, however, I could read them at a later date.
Could I use one of the special cassette players provided by the library?
I hope this doesn't sound too stupid.
Frank