Can you tell whether your sound is clipping so as to adjust the volume?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Bassler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: mp3 direct cut

Shawn, only that its faster & easier to use, its faster because there's NO
conversion involved, NO .wav files or conversion involved.
When you record with MP3DirectCut, the audio is recorded as MP3 directly, no
wave files, hence its name:
MP3DirectCut.
Harry Bassler4

----- Original Message ----- From: "shawn klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>