To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: audio help files for MP3DirectCut

Hi Rob,

I just wanted to say what a great job you did with the first part of your
MP3 Direct Cut audio help files. I'm now downloading part 2 of the set.

Thank you for taking the time to create these files.

BTW, you mentioned scripts. Are there scripts for this program and Jaws
available for download?

~Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>