Hi All,

Well, I haven't messed with DVD's yet, but I've decided now's the time.  So, 
where do I start.  I have the following questions.

1.  Is it better and easier to simplay play DVD's on the computer since you 
already have the screenreader, and how well does the screenreader work with 
them?

2.  If using the computer, which software is best?  Windows Media player, 
Winamp, or some other one?

3.  If not using the computer, which of the portable or stereo component 
ones are the most accessable.

I want to be able to burn and play cd's, mp3's, wma's and as many type of 
audio files as possible.  Plus, of course, playing DVD movies and concerts.

I already have a DVD drive and CD-RW drive as well as Jaws on my computer. 
So if I purchase a separate unit I want to get the most practical one 
possible.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Kris Hickerson 




_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to